Tori Gilman is a contestant competiting in Endurance: Fiji. She is labeled as The Artistic Strategist. Tori has not yet been eliminated.
|Hometown||Los Angeles, CA|
From the age of two, Tori loved to sing. Many videotapes from her childhood show her singing, whether she made up the song, or singing one of her favorite songs. Since Tori loved to sing, her parents signed up her for singing lessons, so she could strengthen her god-given talent. In about middle school, auditions for the school musical came out. Tori's singing coach told her that she should audition for it. Tori did, and got the second female lead. The next year, Tori got the lead, and the next year to follow. Since then, Tori has also loved acting. When it came time for high school, Tori was enrolled into a high school for people with amazing talents or abilities revolving around the arts. There, Tori spent most of her classes learning about music or drama. Tori then started to show an interest in painting and academics. She is now part of the "Quiz Bowl Team" and "Art Club" at her school. Tori auditioned for Endurance: Fiji for a number of reasons. She loved watching the first season, figured it could get her name and face out into the world, and she thinks that with her artistic and strategic mind and friendly personality, she could eventually win.
- Tori's image was drawn by BrunoSomebody.
- Tori is based off of two people:
- Victoria Justice as Tori Vega: Tori's image is modeled after Justice's character, and her label and personality is based off of her as well.
- Tori Gilman, a friend: Tori's last name and personality are some inspiration for Tori as well.
- Both Tori's are from L.A., Tori's hometown.
- Tori was part of the original Endurance. She received 3rd Place, along with her partner, who was going to be Clay. They were going to be on Team Antarctica. Tori was scrapped from the original, because it wasn't her time yet. She was brought back for Endurance: Fiji, because the author had great storylines for her.