This page lists all of Toadgamer80's minor characters who aren't important enough to have their own page.
First Appearing in Total Drama: Tiki Jungle
The two Tiki Gods appeared in chapter two of Total Drama: Tiki Jungle, where they were a vital part of the challenge, kidnapping contestants one by one and stuffing them in burlap sacks. They eventually were captured, and one was revealed to be an intern, while the other was Alex, who joined the game. They were never seen or mentioned after that.
- The Tiki God challenge was the first challenge I thought up for that story.
The llamas appeared for the eleventh chapter of Total Drama: Tiki Jungle, where they were used for the challenge to be trained by the remaining seven contestants. The llamas were:
- Arthur's llama, nicknamed 'Cashews'. It was repeatedly abused by him, being small, and being forced to hold up his obesity on its back.
- Julia's llama, nicknamed 'Tall'. It was at least a foot taller than her, and she had to use a ladder to get on it.
- Gary's llama, nicknamed 'Vegeta', after his idol. It constantly spit on Gary, but eventually it won the challenge.
- Chrissy's llama, nicknamed 'Knives'. It seemed to enjoy biting her arm, and apparently its teeth were very sharp.
- Trey's llama, nicknamed 'Evil'. It took all his clothes, leaving him in his Bonjour Doggy boxer shorts, and then it mocked him, sending him flying into a mud puddle and crying.
- Helga's llama, nicknamed 'Bookeh'. It sat in a tree and repeatedly went to the bathroom on Helga's head.
- Nic's llama, nicknamed 'Abby Jr.'. It was extremely small and timid, and did not live up to the expectations Nic had for it.
- Nic's llama was named after his buff ab belly, Abby. Gary's was named after Vegeta, the character who said 'Over Nine Thousand' in Dragon Ball Z.
|Hair color||One long, black one|
|Enemies||Nic, Trey, Chelsey, Julia|
Vance later made a surprise reappearance in Total Drama: Superstar Showdown's fifteenth chapter, where Trey found one on the toilet seat in the confessional. Arthur found it, and was extremely happy, then introduced Vance to the other contestants, who all reacted with disgust. Nic attempted to get rid of Vance, but initially failed, then threw "him" in the trash can, yelling "Ball is life!" while doing so. During the challenge, Arthur decorated his team's garden with ten Vances, which gave Nic the idea to sabotage Trey's garden by placing Vance in the dirt. He did so, but when Mr. Chapman judged the gardens, he though Vance was an excellent display of pollution and how it has plagued American society, making Trey's group win.
- I got the idea to have Vance "return" to Total Drama: Superstar Showdown while I was listening to the song "Riptide" by Vance Joy, and his name gave me an epiphany.
- In chapter six, Meg had her hair down and said she looked like Hannah. Gary asked who, and Meg said she was her twin, leading Gary to get more excited because there were two of Meg.
- Meg had a struggle frequently about whether she should get back together with her ex-boyfriend, thanks to Hannah.
- Hannah appeared in the finale with Meg, to see who would win. She was quite rude to everyone, including Chris, and sat in Julia's support section. Gary then introduced himself, and Hannah said that Meg has said many disturbing things about Gary to her.
- Hannah was originally going to compete in Total Drama Revolution but the name was taken, and I vowed to not use periods.
First Appearing in Total Drama Revolution
|Enemies||Every contestant (especially Ori and Elle)|
|Fear||A lack of autotune|
|Talent||Singing (just kidding), making up nonexistent words that include the word "swag"|
Dustin Nutria is mostly known to be a horrible singer in the world of Total Drama, with a few exceptions: he is Meg's favorite singer, which made Gary jealous, and Roz was also shown to be a huge fan, which grossed out male contestants such as Julian.
On the first day of the merge, Chris told the contestants that a special guest was appearing for the challenge. Dustin Nutria materialized, being flanked by security guards, and was shown to talk similarly to Devin. He forced the contestants to make songs for him, and the winner would be able to spend the night with him. Ori was first up, writing a song that insulted him. When Tasia told him that she didn't have a song, he was livid, and she hit him in the head with a basketball, knocking him out. Chris cancelled the challenge and let Ori win, but made him spend the night with Dustin. Later, when the other contestants were pressuring Kavren to ask out Abbey, Dustin came out of the bathroom and fainted, and once he got back up, he was kicked in the groin by the normally calm Donny. Chris asked him to call the names of the people who were safe from elimination, and Dustin butchered everyone's names. Later, after Abbey was eliminated, Dustin revealed to actually be Dolph in disguise, and flew away, confusing everybody.
The real Dustin appeared a few chapters later, in the challenge where contestants were forced to befriend pseudo-celebrities. He wasn't chosen by anyone, and Elle got him by default, but refused to talk to him and instead sat out of the challenge after he called her hot. He was then forced to do community service with Alex Nichols, also known as Smoothie Guy, and disappeared.
- Dustin Nutria is an obvious parody of Justin Bieber. Dustin and Justin obviously sound very similar, while both nutrias and beavers are large rodents.
See his page for information.
- You wish.
Lou is Antoine's friend. He first appeared in a video that Antoine showed to MacKenzie, called "Lou's Short Rap." He also appeared in the following chapter, where the teams sold ice cream. Antoine's team, the Epic Platypi, were not getting any money, so they decided to perform their new hit single, but Lou stole the money instead.
- Lou is based on a character from Phineas and Ferb, just like Antoine.
- See Lou's page for more information.
KingRedPop, also known as Herbert, is the most infamous vandal in all of Wikia-land. According to Cammy, he wrote a horrible story about Moonshine the Lasagna Pixie dying in a hole, uploaded porn of Sharissa, replaced Twinklefog's pages with 'POPCORNPOPCORNPOPCORN', and said a rude word to Greendude. He was then banned by an admin, but requested to go on Bigchat with Cammy, and so he did, and he looked like a zombie. A big, flabby butt then farted in the camera, and KRP flirted with Cammy, making Trick mad. He was then turned off.
- He is based on QueenOrangeSoda, the famous wiki vandal.
- See Herbert's page for more information.
Dolph's Nyan Cat
Dolph's Nyan Cat appears in every episode after Dolph was eliminated, basically. The night he was eliminated, Dolph said he would be back, called everyone a little dumb turd, and swooped away on it. It appeared every time that Dolph did, usually just as a vehicle for Dolph to ride on, especially in the finale, when Kavren and Tasia were chasing Dolph.
- Dolph's Nyan Cat was an interesting idea for me, and it was involved in the
onlymain story arc of TDR, the Dolph chronicles.
First Appearing in Total Drama Tokyo
|Friends||Layla (possibly), most contestants|
|Fear||Being forced to work for Layla for the rest of his life|
Throughout the season, Charles is shown following Layla around wherever she goes, and catering to her every need. Sometimes, he is reluctant to carry out these tasks, but Layla is always forceful and makes him do odd jobs, most of which are humiliating. Charles expresses disinterest in his job, and usually talks formally, with big words.
- Despite not being a contestant, Charles is one of my favorite characters to write for in the season.
- Charles is named after a character from a series of skits done at my camp by me and my friends. The character in the skits is basically the same character, being a butler to a demanding old lady.
- I imagine Charles to be in his early to mid 60's.
The yokai appeared in the eighth chapter of Total Drama Tokyo, where they were placed in the forest as obstacles for the players.
- Kasa-obake - A living umbrella with one eye and a human leg for a handle. Tolkien picked it up and pretended to be Mary Poppins, and then it appeared in its true form and he threw it into a bush.
- Kappa - A turtle-like vampire monkey thing who loves cucumbers and lives in the sewer. He was encountered by the Mini Dharmas, and forced them to give him a cucumber, or else he would suck their blood. They tricked him, and he fell over, while the water spilled out of his hollow, bowl-like head.
- Tanuki - A friendly raccoon dog, and the mascot for the Wily Tanukis team. It helped them follow directions in the woods.
- Aka Manto - A demon who hides in outhouses. When Puck had to "take a wazz", its giant hand materialized and forced him to choose between red and blue paper, and when he replied blue, the hand started to strangle him. He said "no paper" and it disappeared.
- Onis - Japanese ogres who were inadvertently summoned by Puck.
- Ningyo - A magical fish creature who the Fish Tails caught, which apparently brings misfortune and storms, according to Estrella. It was thrown in the pond and disappeared.
- Nurikabe - A gigantic wall creature who appeared in front of Horatio, and he kicked it and it disappeared.
- Ōkubi - A disemboweled head that appeared in the sky, and Delia explained it was an omen, it then started to rain about five seconds later.
- Jinmenju - A tree with fruits that are human heads. Layla forced Charles to grab her one of the fruits, and he saw it, then screamed and dropped it.
- Futakuchi-onna - A woman with a gigantic mouth on the back of her head. The Wily Tanukis encountered her, and then screamed and ran away.
- Rokuro-kubi - A Japanese man who turned into a creature with a gigantic neck. Estrella threw a pebble at it, and it disintegrated.
- While the contestants' knowledge of the yokai was kind of forced, I needed to include it to advance in the story.
|Fear||Roz Dumping Him|
|Talent||Kissing, Driving Motorbikes|
Chaz was first mentioned by Roz, when she got a text message from him, and claimed he was "just a friend", but he had texted something along the lines of "Miss and love you, babe." Ari wondered if Roz has a secret boyfriend, but she said no.
He then pulled up in a van in the middle of the challenge. Roz squealed in delight, ran over to him, and began to make out with him. Everyone else was disgusted by this, especially Ari and Tolkien. He explained that he was Chris' new intern, although Chris had no idea who he was, thinking he was Dolph. He then remembered that he had hire him to announce the contestants for the challenge, which Chaz did curtly, then resumed making out with Roz. He acted somewhat snide while announcing, which Chris didn't appreciate, and Chaz eventually went home, saying his mother gets angry when he doesn't come back home by 6:30. The other contestants were in shock as to what happened with Roz and him.
- Chaz is based on the boyfriend of the person Roz is based on.
- Chaz is meant to be 18 or 19 years old.
- I decided to include Chaz in the story in the middle of writing his debut chapter, even though at first I had planned for him to be referenced only.
|Fear||Getting Fired, Retiring|
|Talent||Being Boring, Oceanography|
Mr. Chapman, or Chappy as Roz calls him, is Roz's extremely old and boring science teacher who she frequently references. In the introductory chapter, Roz said that she has been stalking Chappy even more, and asked if anyone wanted a status update, which everyone said "no" to. When her and Ari were put on the same team, Roz talked about Chappy a lot with Ari, who wasn't fond of the subject.
Roz said many things about Chappy, such as how her and her friend Zari Arbinian joined his whale club and baked him an apple pie. She also said that she had "better things to do" than play video games, which Tolkien responded to by asking her if she stalked Chappy, which she said no to, but seconds later, a new text message on her phone was shown, saying "Found Chappy's address, tomorrow night?" from Zari. Apparently, Roz's boyfriend Chaz makes her happier than Chappy does, which everyone gasped about.
At a later challenge, Chris announced that he was going to McDonald's and Chappy would take over as host. Sure enough, Chappy and the Whale Club came out of a car and Chappy began to speak about whaling in Japan. He informed the contestants that the challenge was to catch whales and do water testing, and the contestants wondered why Roz loved him so much, as he was boring. He led the contestants onto the S.S. Crappyboatthatbreakseasily, and commanded various people to do mundane water testing activities. When Julian and Kai threw the container of dissolved oxygen in the ocean, they told Chappy that they had given it to Smoothie Guy, and Chappy decided that since there were "technical difficulties", they'd catch whales instead, but that challenge was quickly canceled as well and Chappy was forced by Chris to hold an elimination ceremony on the boat, where Casey was eliminated.
The next morning, Chappy told the contestants they were going to compete in yet another challenge, which was to catch the elusive whale known as Ol' Humpy. While they were trying, Chappy told a story about the time he went to jail, but it turned out to be nothing like how they expected. The challenge eventually failed, again, so Chappy resorted to a trivia contest. He eventually threw Puck into the ocean when Puck got a question wrong, and they continued to do trivia. Soon, Puck emerged from the ocean riding on Ol' Humpy. Chappy is flung into the sky, and disappears, allowing Chris to take over.
Chappy has one more appearance in the finale, where he appears with Whale Club supporting Roz. At the last part of the challenge, he states that if Roz wins, she'll be able to take the Whale Club hosting position from him. Sadly, Roz doesn't win, and Chappy and the Whale Club drive off into the sunset.
- He is an exact replica of my science teacher.
- Mr. Chapman is 62 years old.
First Appearing in Total Drama: Superstar Showdown
|Talent||Hosting Hipster Poetry Slams|
Red is a character labeled as Roz's Other Boyfriend in Total Drama: Superstar Showdown.
Red was first seen in chapter five, where he owned "Red's Coffee & Poetry Hangout", a cafe which was home to dueling hipsters. As the contestants walked into the cafe, Roz noticed him and started to make out with him, and then claimed he was her cousin who lived in Maine and who she never got to see. Red announced the two dueling hipsters, Polonium and Hippo, and they started to compete in a poetry slam. Throughout the challenge, he wasn't paying attention, instead listened to his Beets by Dray. He then left randomly with Roz, and still claimed to not be her boyfriend.
Red reappeared in a few chapters after that, where he was helping Roz video the results for the forest footrace. While Roz gushed about Chappy to him, he left to go to the bathroom in the woods and missed taping the final results, which made both teams go to elimination, much to Roz's dismay. He accompanied Roz to go to McDonald's, but they ended up going to Booger Fling instead, which caused them to be stuck in a massive traffic jam. He started to complain and argued with Roz, and then they were shown later in the exact same spot, but in a blizzard. They continued to be stuck in traffic until the next chapter, where a bored Red suggested making out with Roz, but was hushed because she was doing a recap. They finally returned to the show in the middle of the episode, and Roz yelled at Red to get out, which he did, suggesting they broke up.
- Red is based on the boyfriend of the other person Roz is based on.
|Fear||Hipsters Becoming Mainstream|
|Talent||Listening to Random Bands, Poetry|
Steve "Polonium" Johnson is a character labeled as The Hipster Poet in Total Drama: Superstar Showdown.
Polonium's first appearance was in chapter five, where Roz took the contestants to "Red's Coffee & Poetry Hangout", a cafe which was home to dueling hipsters, Polonium being one of them. His opponent, Hippo, made a poem, and then Polonium came out. He performed his poem, which was called "Smoking Pot", but it wasn't about the drug, and was actually about a pot on his stove that started to smoke when he didn't take it off. He then whined about how the contestants didn't appreciate "true art", and left.
- Polonium is named after a troll on Survivor Sucks, and his rival Hippo is too.
- His drawing is kind of based on a drawing my friend did of a stereotypical hipster last year.
|Fear||Hipsters Becoming Mainstream|
|Talent||Poetry, Eating Foods That Haven't Been Invented|
Hippocrates "Hippo" Smith is a character labeled as The Obese Hipster in Total Drama: Superstar Showdown.
Hippo's first appearance was in chapter five, where Roz took the contestants to "Red's Coffee & Poetry Hangout", a cafe which was home to dueling hipsters, Hippo being one of them. He was described as being the reigning champion, came out, and performed a depressing poem called "The Life Of A Reject". Once he was done, he got annoyed with Wolfgang, Puck, and Helga, and stormed off the stage. Later, he became livid with Roz because she was "spitting on the true artful form of poetry", and left with Polonium.
Hippo was next seen in the eleventh chapter, where he made a cameo sitting at McDonald's and eating a McChicken while surfing Tumblr. After Veronica remarked that she had never seen anyone eating one of those, he shouted that his work there was done, threw the sandwich in the trash, and left the restaurant.
- Hippo is named after a troll on Survivor Sucks, and his rival Polonium is too.
- His drawing is modeled after Pendleton Ward, the creator of Adventure Time.
|Talent||Teaching children about puberty, apparently|
After the events of Total Drama: Tiki Jungle, Mrs. Westover, who was revealed to be a middle school teacher, forced Arthur to teach her students sex ed, which inspired his "Puber T" alter-ego. Apparently, her car was also driven into a pole by his Uncle Arturo.
In the thirteenth chapter, the remaining contestants' loved ones visited, and Arthur's mom was among them. She appeared first, and criticized Arthur for not wearing his Puber T underwear but was happy that he was 'losing weight'. She said rude things to the other family members and contestants, such as telling Estrella's uncle to cut his hair, but scolded Arthur when he made fun of Julia's friend. She then became enraged at Julia's friend when he insulted the Puber T shirt and said Arthur was gross. Mrs. Westover revealed during the challenge that Arthur actually had a crush on Julia, much to both of their dismay. She did not end up winning the challenge, and reminded Arthur to eat healthy portions of his food and to be Puber T more often before she left.
- I was very close to including Uncle Arturo instead of Arthur's mother for the challenge, but realized that there was less known about her and thought she'd be funnier.