Name (Age): Beverly McCall Sydney Moretti IV (17)
Team: Green, though I hate the color green I got the color green. Ugh, why does that always happen to me. Like, I could like the color green... I just choose not to. You know what I mean?
Job/Hobby: I used to have a job at this Starbucks in my home town but then I was fired by this blonde chick named Stacy. I couldn't stand her. One day I heard that she got someone infected with Herpes and I was so grossed out that I confronted her. She said she "couldn't help it" but I told her she could. So stormed out of the Starbucks and the next day... I'm fired. And that old man didn't fire "infected girl"... piss off. I guess aside from that my hobbies are water skiing, nail painting, fishing, gymnastics, acting, singing, writing about stuff like boring police work and the beautiful guys in the world that others find one percent attractive.
City: Portland, Oregon
Excited for the series?: I mean I don't know how I feel about the concept of the show. Personally this is what I think about the "twenty teenagers being spied on each day while at a campsite." It's creepy and any old man could do that. This is bizarre and outrageous to even be a series concept. Like I get it, competing with the trash known as "Big Brother", but come on. This is really the up most trash of cable television in the year 2017 as we all know it. "Total Drama and Big Brother got nothing on this." kiss my ass. What even is Total Drama. That cartoon on Cartoon Network that has currently six seasons including a spin-off. The show being on for the first season, "Total Drama Island" from 2008 - 2009 and the second "Total Drama Action" being from 2009 - 2010. The rest are pretty boring. I honestly love the series for Heather. She's the best. She's so relatable too. Oh my gosh, I would so be her in a heartbeat.
Reason for applying: My cousin, other cousin, sister, brother and drunk of a mother, Tabitha! They all signed me up to this sh*t. Honestly, I honestly don't honestly want to be on this series. But it is for the money and scholarship for why i'm going so...
Greatest Fear: Oh my lord. I would have to have a dozen greatest fears to be honest with all of you reading this honestly on the internet. I am afraid of these things down below:
- Male prostitutes who sale candy
- Heights, like that television series that was on ABC Family years back called Lincoln Heights.
- Guys who listen to rock and roll.
- Guys who listen to hip-hop.
- Guys who listen to country.
- Girls who only love pink nail polish.
- Reruns of Law and Order. Just play the new episode already!
- Ion Television.
- That girl on the Wendy's commercial. I think that's called the logo?
- Television shows that will spy on people every single day. Honestly.
- Honestly. Clowns. Clowns with red and yellow makeup to be exact.
- People named Bill.
- Video games with guns.
- Guys. I can't stand annoying ones.
- Girls who live in Florida.
- Elvis cosplayers.
- Game of Thrones.
- That logo on E! television.
- Keeping up With The Kardashians.
And that's all.
One thing that annoys you the most: All the things I listed for my fears and more. I'm honestly annoyed by everything i'm not interested in.
Why You're Going to Win?: Because i'm funny, cool, manipulative, awesome, amazing, relatable, beautiful and relatable again.
Anything else?: Life is too short for these stupid questions. I should've honestly got something else to answer. I have a big voice and I want to be heard through these stupid questions, open ended or not. Dammit, I demand respect.
|Week 1||Team Competition||TBA|
|Second Immunity Competition||TBA|
Ravishing Bear's Lucky Cards
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
- She is based off of a person the creator of the series knows in real life.
- Beverly is one of the first Italian-White American contestants on The Originals Battle.