| Striking Tourists|
|Episode Eliminated|| TDW - "Welcome to Australia!" |
TDL - TBA
|Place|| TDW - Ninth |
TDL - TBA
|Friends||Greg and Britanny (One-sided, on their side)|
|Enemies||Jillian, Sheldon, Amanda|
Chapter One - Hank was chosen to be on the Striking Tourists team. They won the challenge, which was climbing up the Eiffel Tower.
Chapter Three - Hank confronted Amanda about voting for him. He didn't climb Mt. Everest because he, claimed to, have vertigo. Britanny said to Greg that if they lose again, after Amanda goes, Hank would be the next to go. Hank voted for Amanda.
Chapter Four - Hank didn't help much during the challenge. He suggested that Britanny use her hoodie to bait a kangaroo, and she slapped him. He was voted out, and voted for Jillian.
Hank was always a sad boy. He didn't have many friends growing up; he didn't want them. He always feels alone, but that's how he likes it. He likes to go to the gym and work out, because nobody will bother him there. He developed a fear of heights after he visited the grand canyon, and his cousin almost pushed him over.
- Hank is an edit of the Camp TV design of Tyler.
- Hank received five votes.
- Hank left TDW with no friends, and all his teammates hating him. However, during the reunion he revealed that Greg and Britanny wanted to be friends with him again.
- Hank's updated appearance was done to reflect his personality. It is partially based on the character Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The image was done by Reddude.
- Hank is one of seven returning contestants to get a higher ranking in this season, the others being "Ugly", Martha, Audrey, Frasier, Jess, and Bozo.
- Hank was the last male Loser in the game.
- Hank was the last contestant from Total Drama World in the game.