Here you can vote for for the best user on the site! Users can nominate themselves, and you can vote once per user, either a supporting or oppose vote. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the month will be that month's Featured User!
EDIT: Until further notice this featured aspect has been put on hiatus.
Featured Users List
- You must be a registered user with at least 100 edits to vote. You must be logged in and your vote must be signed so the Administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- There is no edit minimum to nominate yourself, but it is rare for a candidate with much fewer than 1,000 edits to be taken seriously, and it is extremely rare for a candidate with fewer than 500 edits to be taken seriously.
- Please put your new nomination at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated user must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured User for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many nominees as you wish, but only once per nominee. You may not vote for yourself.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a nominee:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another user to win" votes will be removed. If you want someone else to win, then cast a Support vote for the other user and leave it at that.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom.