Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT (1November 2014): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated story must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured Story for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom of the page.
Hi Total Drama Level Up is my Second Fan Fiction Story which takes place in Chris Newest location called the Mc-Lean Interspace which is a new reality beyond Earth, 18 Teens from his previous Seaons must endure the new them challanges which are based on popular Video Game Genre, An Aftermath is included for some who didn't make the cut back on Celebrity manhunt, And the Elimination Ceremony will Send the Voted off Person back is sent to Earth... Portal of Shame Style. This Stroy is by me Owen Hardy.
(NAV) Hey, I'm not going to support or oppose, but just a piece of advice: stories written in prose format (such as something like "Hi," Scott said.) tend to generally be more well-received than stories in script format. Not that I dislike your story at all (that's why I'm not opposing it), I actually think you have some good character ideas and the format of your story and challenges is cool, but that just may be something to keep in mind! Good luck with finishing it, though! ^^ Baaaangin' on a kettle drum won't make you notice me, though you're bored beyond belief 21:47, November 27, 2014 (UTC)