Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT (1 November 2014): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated story must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured Story for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom of the page.
After the Events from Total Drama Level Up Chris Decides to take 25 Teens On a tour around the World In a Huge Competition for the Million, Its Amazons vs Chris vs Victory in the strongest Challenges the World Has to Offer, Who will take the World by Storm and who will take the Drop of shame, This Story is made by Owen Hardy.
The story has excellent description, interesting/developed characters, and an enjoyable plot. You Gotta' Risk It To Get The Biscuit. 14:51, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- The brains needed a body. We found our zombies, now we're in. 17:35, July 31, 2015 (UTC)
- ♥I Will Find My Own Bravado♥ 20:21, August 15, 2015 (UTC)
- This is going to make your gray date I can't decide if you're trying to be Ben Vereen or Randy Newman. 04:50, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Sonsick at the tee-ball games, I absolve your love. 04:52, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- I read this every day at breakfast. I can see our stars. ☆ 04:53, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- ♫♪ I'll do my best not to die cause now I have to say goodbye. ♫♪ 10:44, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- The brains needed a body. We found our zombies, now we're in. 22:42, August 15, 2015 (UTC)
An alternate universe where this is the first season, Chris "persuades" fifteen contestant to fight for 5 million of the currency of their choice on an abandoned island of the deserted country of Whkytrwghn . I put this here to get critisism on my story as I would like to improve my writing so leave me suggestions of what to do better on here or on my talk page. Also after you've read it tell me who you think or want to win. Len Vennyson (talk) 18:58, August 12, 2015 (UTC)