Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT ( 1 December 2013): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Last month I got a vote of confidence for this story. This month I'm hoping this little piece can finally win! Like I've said before, I think this is my character writing at it's best and I just love this little thing to death! Space was here some time ago and he wrote stuff. 22:00, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
I'm submitting it more to raise it's awareness and more importantly, the most severely underrated pairing in Total Drama that needs more love! But I do it's worth nominating. It's pretty dang funny and even actually romantic. I think it actually also characterizes the two main characters really well, which one of them really needs.