Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT (1 November 2014): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated story must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured Story for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom of the page.
I have been working really hard this year to make my story a huge success and I guess, famous. Total Drama: Live Action has the average variables you need for a game show: drama, weird people, romance, and public humiliation. The cast is weird, silly, romantic, nerdy, hot, fashionable, gothic, and basically unique. Please vote for my story! Nominated by RussellSayz.
- It's fun to read and the characters have great development ♫♪ I'll do my best not to die cause now I have to say goodbye. ♫♪ 18:34, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Got my support! :D Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. 01:47, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Well you've earned this crititc's support. Space was here some time ago and he wrote stuff. 01:58, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
- A good story. Hope u win! TheBlackBlur (talk) 10:27, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
- <3 --I truly love you I'd kiss you but then you'd die so I'll just blow you one 08:53, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
Following up from Level Up 25 Teens take a tour around the World In a Huge Competition for the Million Its Amazons vs Chris vs Victory who will take the World by Storm and who will take the Drop of shame, This Story is made by Owen Hardy.
- This story is driving me crazy because I'm so addicted to it I wanna keep reading and reading. Go Juliet! ♫♪ I'll do my best not to die cause now I have to say goodbye. ♫♪ 18:34, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Good Story. Love everything about it, and the funny lines XD. It's all over your aura! 00:30, May 4, 2015 (UTC)totaldramalego
In the first story I've written where it's actually made incredible progress, Outlast has ten contestants (Bradford, Carmen, Esther, Isaac, Matthew, Paisley, Rupert, Simone, Travis and Viola) and pits them in a competition which incorporates elements from both Survivor and Total Drama. I have been working extremely hard on the story and I love writing for each of the individual characters - even if the story itself is relatively short in terms of length, but hopefully that doesn't matter! The fanfiction is written by GalaxyRemixZ.
- I think you might have missed it, I think you got it twisted ~ When I told you to kiss it. MY BISCUIT. ~ 19:07, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- yas Jordan. <3 The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. 19:15, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I looooooove this story so much ♫♪ I'll do my best not to die cause now I have to say goodbye. ♫♪ 19:45, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- go go go go 21:16, May 28, 2015 (UTC)