Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT (1 April 2016): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated story must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured Story for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom of the page.
The Remarkable Race is my Fourth Story and my Biggest one yet, With over Thirty Two Teams racing around the World for the Grand Prize of Two Million Dollars, Cannon Contestant And Oc's All set to Clash here from many other previous Stories, It's Reached about it's Halfway marker aka 50% Complete since it's Currently down to 17 teams but I won't go into Detail, I've done my absolute best to Improve as much as I can from my previous stories I hope it's good enough to win a Feature, Thank you to those who do read the Series, Made and Nominated by Owen Hardy
This is probably the furthest any userfic has gotten on this wiki. Some of it's kind of a mess, but so is most of our wiki right?
- yasssss Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. 19:58, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- not yas. I was bitter, I was careless, I was sixteen and afraid. 03:07, June 22, 2016 (UTC)