There are thousands of characters on this wiki, but now we're about to find a favorite! Nominate your character and they may be the next featured character! Vote either support or oppose.
Featured Character List
- You must have an account and at least 100 edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a character.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Please only nominate a few of your characters per month, rather than all of them at once.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- Nominations are normally cleared every month. You are free to renominate characters who have not yet been Featured.
- Vote as much as you want, but only once per character. You may not vote for your own character.
- Do not include pictures with your nomination. This ballot is for judging the character, not the artwork. If you want to show off your artwork, that's what the Featured Image ballot is for.
- You may nominate a character that is not yours, as long as you don't claim it as your own. If you nominate someone else's character, then you may also vote for it.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a character:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. That's the whole point of the Oppose option, since Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another character to win" votes will be removed. If you want another character to win, then cast a Support vote for the other character and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your characters better" votes will be removed. The only characters that you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
- "I don't like how this character is drawn" votes will be removed. This isn't the Featured Image ballot. Judge the character, not the image.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
The Featured Character ballot no longer uses themes as a rule, due to chronic lack of participation. You may nominate any character who has not previously won.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom.
No nominations? Time to take advantage of that. I love writing for Julia and I feel like she was a great winner.